We Do That.
We, here at Trust eMedia, are definitely mad about blogging! We cannot stress the importance of blogging enough. Blogging is a web traffic producer. Your blog should ALWAYS be a part of your website. You should not be blogging on another blog platform that is not part of your own domain. Why should I blog and why should I be blogging on my own website? I can give you a ton of reasons, but here are just a few:
1. Blogging provides you with 55% more web traffic over companies that do not blog.
2. 43% of B2B companies have acquired a customer from their blog.
3. 57% of B2C companies have acquired a customer from their blog. The more frequently you blog, the more customers you will acquire.
4. Both B2C and B2B companies that blog see a gain in twitter reach; however B2B sees a larger gain in reach.
5. Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages over companies that do not blog. The more pages your website has indexed, the more monthly leads you receive. The more pages your website has indexed, the more chances you have to rank for keywords in search engines. The more pages your website has indexed, the more chances for inbound links you will have linking to your website.
6. Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links over companies that do not blog. Google loves inbound links and places 75% of its optimization game on incoming links to your website.
7. This year eMarketer estimates that 128 Million people in the US will be reading blogs on a monthly basis.
Besides the aforementioned items, you will be developing a community around your blog, sharing information, being social with your fans, and bringing a personal touch to your company.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on a critical piece of marketing to today’s customer. If you’re not blogging, your competition is and they are taking the 55% increase in web traffic from you – meaning they are taking your potential new customers and ranking higher in search engines for their keywords, your keywords. Why would you just give that away?
Copyright 2013 - Trust eMedia - All Rights Reserved.