We’re going off-base a bit this week and writing a blog article that toots our own horn. We don’t write blog posts about ourselves very often. However, we have done some good lately and would love to share our accomplishments with you.
We can raise our glasses and cheers together as good friends often do. We’d also like to take this time to thank all of our readers and supporters. We couldn’t accomplish any of this without you. So, hat’s off to you, our readers and let’s toast to you as well!
First of all, thank you to everyone who nominated us for this award. We never thought in a billion years we would receive a nomination, yet we received several. Thank you!! To top it off, we made the finalists!! There were 570 nominations for Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2012 and we made the Top 20 Social Media Blogs of 2012 Finalists list. Wow. We were super excited, to say the least. We didn’t make the final 10 list, but we still made the top 20 out of 570 nominations, so we are extremely thrilled. One aspect of the judging was frequency of posts. We had a surgery on the team during the judging period and our posts did slow down. Was it a driving factor? We aren’t sure, but that’s okay. We accomplished much and it feels great to be loved. Thank you, again, to all of our readers, fans, and supporters!
Tracy Terry has been named a Top 100 Women in Ecommerce by WE Magazine! The list consists of women who are considered role models in their industry. There are 100 Women in Ecommerce™ listed who represent their industries and professions who all successfully promote their products and services on the Internet. WE Magazine stated that this year’s list was one the hardest lists they EVER had to put together. You can read the winner’s stories in the latest edition of WE Magazine for Women (along with some great articles on doing business on the WEB). Join us in congratulating Tracy on a job well done!
Here is the link to the Turning page (FLIP) version: http://wemagazineforwomen.com/whos-who-2012/
Here is the link to the PDF version: http://bit.ly/whoswho2012
We thought you may also be interested in:
1. Tracy Terry is an inbound marketing educator for Hubspot. You can read the inbound marketing blog at http://blog.inboundmarketing.com (Some content is shared between the Inbound Marketing Blog and our Inbound Marketing Spot Blog. Many useful posts here.)
2. 21 Awesome Inbound Marketing Blogs You Should be Reading by Hubspot
3. If you’re in the hospitality industry, Tracy Terry will be speaking at the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association’s Sales Webinar Series. She presented her first presentation in the series in January and will be presenting a follow-up session on March 21st at 2:00pm. Check the WH&LA’s blog for registration details.
4. We’re speaking at BarkWorld Expo! If you’re in the pet business, this is THE PLACE TO BE! Barkworld Expo takes place October 25-27, 2012 in Atlanta, GA. See you there!
5. Fan of Penelope Trunk and Brazen Careerist? They launched an awesome Social Media Executive Bootcamp last fall with an incredible line-up of Speakers. Check it out.
6. If you’re looking to further your inbound marketing skills, we’ll be launching our Get Spotted! University soon! Stay tuned for special discounts just for our readers. It’s all about inbound marketing and how to Get Spotted!
Once again, thank you to everyone: our fans, followers, colleagues, partners, team members, subscribers, readers, and circles. Did that cover everyone? I hope so. Have a great week, everyone!
Tags: inbound marketing
April 15, 2013
February 27, 2013
Copyright 2013 - Trust eMedia - All Rights Reserved.